Project Architect / Manager
We are looking for an Architect to join our talented and energetic Chicago team.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health and dental insurance, transit benefits, 401K plan and profit sharing. Our office is located in the River North neighborhood, just blocks away from CTA.
- 3 to 5 years of architecture practice experience.
- Strong design portfolio
- Maintaining relationships with clients to provide a high level of service.
- Active in the production of design documents, including: SD, DD, CD and CA.
- Coordinating project consultants.
- B.Arch or M.Arch from an accredited school of Architecture.
- Experience with Revit is preferred.
- U.S. Architectural License is preferred or show progress towards licensure.
- LEED Accreditation is preferred.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills are a must.
- Hands on approach and flexibility are a must.
- Salary is negotiable
Email your resume and portfolio to Brad Pausha at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter indicating the requested position. Please, no phone calls or office visits.