Our San Francisco office is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Project Architect to join our team.
Valerio Dewalt Train Associates, Inc. offers a high energy work environment focused on producing award-winning design for demanding clientele. Our diverse staff enjoys the close knit character of our company culture, where they are encouraged to take responsibility for making VDTA an exciting and rewarding place to work.
We are looking for a Project Architect to join our talented and energetic team.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health and dental insurance, transit benefits, 401K plan and profit sharing. Our office is located in the heart of the South Park neighborhood, just blocks away from BART, MUNI and Caltrain.
• 3 to 5 years of architecture practice experience.
• Strong design portfolio.
• Maintaining relationships with clients to provide a high level of service.
• Active in the production of design documents, including: SD, DD, CD, and CA.
• Coordinating project consultants.
• B.Arch or M.Arch from an accredited school of Architecture.
• Experience with Revit is preferred.
• Knowledge of California Building Code is required.
• U.S. Architectural License is preferred or show progress towards licensure.
• LEED Accreditation if preferred.
• Strong collaboration and organization skills are a must.
• Hands on approach and flexibility are a must.
• Salary is negotiable.
Email a PDF of your resume and portfolio (Maximum File Size: 10MB) to Bill Turner at email@example.com. Include a cover letter indicating the requested position. Please, no phone calls or office visits.