The San Francisco office of Valerio Dewalt Train is hiring!
Valerio Dewalt Train Associates, Inc. offers a high energy work environment focused on producing award-winning design for demanding clientele. Our diverse staff enjoys the close knit character of our company culture, where they are encouraged to take responsibility for making VDTA an exciting and rewarding place to work.
We are looking for a Project Architect/Manager to join our talented and energetic team.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health and dental insurance, transit benefits, 401K plan and profit sharing. Our office is located in the heart of the China Basin neighborhood, just blocks away from BART, MUNI and Caltrain. For more information about our practice, visit www.buildordie.com
• 7 to 10 years of architecture practice experience.
• Strong design portfolio
• Managing clients with multiple projects.
• Maintaining relationships with clients to provide a high level of service.
• Involvement with pre-design and programming phases of a project.
• Overseeing the production of design documents
• Guiding and producing all document phases of a project, SD, DD, CD and CA.
• Coordinating project consultant efforts.
• B.Arch or M.Arch from an accredited school of Architecture.
• Experience with Revit is preferred.
• Knowledge of the California Building Code is required.
• U.S. Architectural License is required.
• Strong collaboration and organizational skills are a must.
• Hands on approach and flexibility are a must.
• Salary is negotiable
Email a PDF of your resume and portfolio to Bill Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter indicating the requested position. Please, no phone calls or office visits.