The Chicago office of Valerio Dewalt Train is hiring!
Valerio Dewalt Train Associates, Inc. offers a high energy work environment focused on producing award-winning design for demanding clientele. Our diverse staff enjoys the close knit character of our company culture, where they are encouraged to take responsibility for making VDTA an exciting and rewarding place to work.
We are looking for an Interior Designer/Architect to join our talented and energetic team.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health and dental insurance, transit benefits, 401K plan and profit sharing. Our office is located in the River North area in downtown Chicago and is just blocks away from public transportation. For more information about our practice, visit www.buildordie.com
• 5 to 7 years of interior design/architecture practice experience.
• Strong design portfolio.
• Managing multiple projects.
• Maintaining and managing interiors library.
• Experience with selecting materials and finishes.
• Experience with furniture selection.
• Accredited degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
• Experience with Revit is preferred.
• Strong collaboration and organizational skills are a must.
• Hands on approach and flexibility are a must.
• Salary is negotiable
Email a PDF of your resume and portfolio (Maximum File Size: 10MB) to Brad Pausha at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter indicating the requested position. Please, no phone calls or office visits.